The Multi Asset Solutions team are responsible for development, delivery, maintenance and servicing of AB product range, specifically in relation to Defined Contribution (DC) default fund solutions.
The Multi Asset Solutions team has been established to deliver a number of retirement savings and income solutions. The main purpose of the Client Reporting Co-Ordinator role is to ensure the accurate and timely production of our factsheets, clients quarterly investment reports and periodical reporting and to maintain data accuracy and integrity to the highest standards.
All functions are required to be performed accurately and in a professional manner at all times, in accordance with the appropriate regulatory standards, investment guidelines and written procedures.
The role will expect the incumbent to continually challenge processes and standards, with a fastidious attitude towards good data and accurate performance reporting.
The role will include close liaison with other local and regional teams within AB, such as Performance, Client Reporting, Marketing and Portfolio Management, and other third parties.
The general functions that the Client Reporting Co-Ordinator is expected to perform include:
Data Co-ordination, setup and maintenance
Perform data integrity checks, data setup and data maintenance tasks to support the smooth running of our process and reporting functions.
- Ensure data is complete and accurate and processed accordingly
- Perform performance calculations checking both fund returns and benchmark returns
- Ensure data is reported correctly using the various tools created to run our funds and service our clients
- Ensure the production of client reports is accurate and timely
- Ensure the production of factsheets is accurate and timely
- Produce other adhoc and regular reporting oversight and duties
- Co-ordinate activities with various departments, planning ahead as far as possible
- Maintain detailed procedural / guidance documents
- Ensure changes to the strategies or reporting formats are carried through
A test based on the role requirements will be carried out as part of the recruitment process